When word broke that Swizz Beatz was teaming up with Reebok for his own sneaker, people didn’t really know what to expect. But since then, everything we’ve seen and heard – including Swizz being named the creative director of the Reebok Classics brand – has been great. With that, check out the limited edition Kamikaze, the first shoe to hit retail from the collection.
Only 84 pairs of the limited edition Kamikaze in red/grey/light grey have been produced, and each pair features a hangtag numbered from 1 to 84 that is personally signed by Swizzy. Also, each shoe box will be numbered 1 to 84 and include a Reebok “Classic R” keychain.
For those interested in copping a pair, only seven retailers in the U.S. will be carrying this shoe when it drops Friday, May 13, for a suggested retail price of $100:
- Footaction (Greenspoint Mall, 12300 North Freeway, Houston, TX)
- Sportsland/TAF UP (5401 Wentworth, Chicago, IL)
- Underground Station (50 Lower Alabama Street SW, Atlanta, GA)
- Sneaker Villa (4 S 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA)
- Sportie LA (7753 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA)
- Jimmy Jazz (442 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY)
- Dr. Jay’s (256 W 125th Street, Harlem, NY)
Also, check out Swizz Beatz giving his new kicks some love in his new video for “Everyday (Coolin’)” feat. Eve:
What do you think?
Follow Aron on Twitter at @the_real_aron.
Follow Dime on Twitter at @DimeMag.
Become a fan of Dime Magazine on Facebook HERE.