While the NBA’s highest flyers have been running indoors all summer, hundreds of amateur dunkers have entered the Sprite Slam Dunk Showdown in U.S. cities across the country. And with the field down to 10 semifinalists, now it’s up to you to determine which four will compete in the championship event for $10,000. Check out the field:
Here’s the list:
1. Kevin Barber Jr. (Houston)
2. Kendall Boyd-Hill (St. Louis)
3. Kenny Dobbs (Phoenix)
4. Jerome Coleman Jr. (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
5. Brandon “WERM” Lacue (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
6. Jacob Tucker (Carlyle, Ill.)
7. Kiwan Smith (Brooklyn)
8. Zach Jones (Dayton, Ohio)
9. Michael “Air Dogg” Stewart (Los Angeles)
10. Roberto Yong (Sacramento)
To vote, visit www.NBA.com/dunk through August 12.
Who gets your vote?
Follow Aron on Twitter at @the_real_aron.
Follow Dime on Twitter at @DimeMag.
Become a fan of Dime Magazine on Facebook HERE.