It’s late October, which means ballplayers on all levels are gearing up for the season. In this space we will be bringing you basketball training videos from our friends at Point 3 Basketball on a regular basis. Each installment of the series will introduce a new traning technique produced by their endorsed Alpha Trainers, designed to help you prepare for and excel during the season.
Today’s drill combo helps you sharpen your court vision:
Trainer: David Anderson
Drill: Hand, Eye, Ball
This Hand Eye Ball drill is designed to focus on keeping your head up for court vision, increase unbreakable dribbling skills and confidence. Perfect if you have 2 folks training together.
- Sharpen Your Offensive and Defensive Mechanics
- Work Ball Screens to Get Buckets
- Improve Ballhandling, Reaction Time, Passing
- Dynamic Strength and Conditioning Warmup
- Stay Low to Finish Strong
- Become a Better, Stronger Ballhandler
Follow Dime Magazine on Twitter
Become a fan of Dime Magazine on Facebook