This morning the NBA officially released their list of the top-selling jerseys and merchandise, and the big winners are LeBron James and a hugely resurgent New York Knicks franchise.
LeBron reclaims the title of the NBA’s most popular jersey – the first time he has held the spot since April of 2011 – by jumping from No. 4 on the list to overtake Derrick Rose at No. 1, who slipped to No. 5 on the list.
Here is how the Top 15 Players shakes out:
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers
10. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets
12. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Steve Nash, Los Angeles Lakers
14. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
15. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
This ranking marks Russell Westbrook’s debut on the list and Rajon Rondo and Chris Paul each move up four spots from last year to Nos. 6 and 10, respectively.